Thursday, March 31, 2011

My BIG family

Basically my family is normal I have a mom a dad a sister and a puppy but that's not the big part.

Let me start from the beginning. My dad's mother is from Costa Rica my grandmother is German descent. She emigrated with my grandfather many years ago to Venezuela. She is living in the same city since she came to Venezuela. She has 10 kids, I have 6 uncles and 4 aunts. I love them because they are crazy like me :) and I have 25 cousins and that's just my father family. My mother family is not big as my father family. My mom's parents are from Venezuela from a place called Tachira is a cold place but too much like Canada :) My grandmother had 5 kids, 4 daugher and only 1 son. I has 10 cousins by my mother family.

We always celebrate big parties and we go together to the beach, I love them sooooooooo much and I don't know I woul do without them. When I came to Calgary the parting was hard for them I was only thinking about my grandmothers but I know they miss me but they know that I'm because they want only the best for me because in Venezuela there isn't future for me.

Maybe I will return to Venezuela to visit my family in December and I know they'll be waiting for me with a big party like every year.






No comments:

Post a Comment