Sunday, January 23, 2011

Advertisments

When a i was a girl i didn't watch a lot tv but i remember a very funny about milk called Parmalat.
I saw this advertisment when i was 4 years old. I was a little girl in that moment but i remembered  becuase theres a lot of babys and they wearing animal costums like elefant, lion, bear and bunnys.

Star wiht the babys used the costums and theres a song, i don't remember very well what the song say, anyway, the babys are driking the milk and they make jumps and other stuff.

I remember this advertisment becuase always make me laught 

4 comments:

  1. I can image when I read your explain about the ads. Maybe I think that the company wanted to say to parents " If this milk drink, your children can grow vigorously". It is good ads to sell the product for the children. Most of parents are looking for a good product always.
    You can remember this ads even though you saw it when you were child.so this ads has the impact very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so surprised that you can remember what you've saw when you wewe 4 years old! The ad must be a very deep impression one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not as young as you but also saw the advertisement in my country and I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete