Thursday, March 24, 2011

It is true that men and women speak the same language, in my case the Spanish but men and women communicate differently. This difference can be seen in the play of children. They play "house", such games have a great display of communication as the conversations figure prominently. In contrast, the children play "struggles" to "war", "football" in which expressions are rare: they consist of monosyllabic words or sounds. Is for this difference for women is designed to enable communication share their feelings about different situations, both past and present and possible future situations. In contrast, for men, communication serves to make clear, with few words, what is the present situation.

In my contry sometimes is the same thing, the boys always play with boys and girls play with girls. We play in big groups of many people, we were a big group and we hab our differences at some point. These differences were the way we played, for example, we were playing the "atrapadas" the boys must catch the girls but they were very rude with us and always push us and that wasn't very nice. But that was when we were kids that's why we separated. Many years after everything was different we separate in different groups because we all of us were different even when we speak each other. The boys were very rude.
I think that is true, men and women have different ways of commucate for example the womens in Venezuela are very polite when speak with a person more older than her and mens too. My parents always teached me how to deal with people much older than me and I always respect them. My classmates and I joined more our last year os school because we think we've been together so many years that it was stupid that we treated each other in that way. At the end everything went very well.

   I think that men and women have differences when speak and other things but we can solved. I did and that I don't care if men and women are differents. In Venezuela we speak in the same way. There are not many differences when a women speak maybe more polite than men.

1 comment:

  1. Great introduction, development and conclusion! This is a really good piece of writing. However, you need to stay on the topic of LANGUAGE and not talk too much about playing games.

    14/15

    ReplyDelete