Thursday, March 31, 2011

My hobby :)

When I was in Venezuela my hobbies were dancing flamenco and tennis. I practiced flamenco for 6 years and tennis for 3 years.

The flamenco was an important part of my life in Venezuela. When I start to dance at the beginning I didn't want because I said that it would be silly and boring but my mom always told me that it would be good for me because when I was little I hab back problems and the flamenco is good for this kind of problems. In my firts day I though that the academy would be a place I woulnd't like but at the firts day I changed my mind I hab a great time wth other girls and after 6 years dancing I coulnd't believe that I didn't want to dance. It realy change my life and my back problems gone.

I hab courses with renowned dancers in all Venezuela and recognized by some parts od Europe and if I hab the opportunity to dance here in Calgary I would do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment